To help you find your way around the festival site, we’ve prepared a handy map of the main arena. FyneFest isn’t a big festival – camping is on the same field as the main arena – but hopefully it’ll help you get oriented before you arrive.
The map below is of the 2018 festival site with notes on changes from previous festivals – several of the changes have been necessary due to the very wet Spring we’ve had in Argyll – we’ve done more groundwork for #FyneFest18 than any festival in our history – but we think we’ve got a layout that works!
Changes for #FyneFest18
- New Campervan field – the former car park will now be used for all campervans and caravans, with towing caravans parked on the right hand side due to a dip in the middle of the field. A new entrance has been installed to make access easier for all and a trackway runs along the middle of the field.
- New Car Park – With a new double-wide gate and reinforced entrance-way, the next field over from the old car park is ready to use for parking in 2018. Access to the arena is via a gate at the bottom of the field.
- Top Barn – A new venue for the FyneFest 2018 Meet-The-Brewer Panels! This intimate setting is centuries old and full of atmosphere.
- Recycling Point – Please help us look out for the environment by bringing your glass, plastic and cardboard to the recyling point near the shower block.
- BBQ Area – due to new licensing restrictions, there can be no BBQs used in the camping area. There is a dedicated space for cooking using BBQs in the main arena adjacent to the family camping area. Camping stoves may be used in the camping area by responsible, sober adults.
- Main Marquee – With #FyneFest18 being the biggest ever, we needed the biggest marquee ever! The new main tent is 5m longer than last year with lots more room for dancing!