Each year the FyneFest team works with breweries from around Europe to source exciting, exclusive beers for festival attendees to enjoy and showcase the best of what’s being brewed in this fine continent and each year we select some of the most interesting, mustn’t-miss beers at the festival to be tapped on a dedicated keg line at scheduled times in order that everyone gets the chance to try them. There will be no FOMO at FyneFest as you’ll know exactly when and where to get the festival’s exciting and rare brews.
Confirmed #FyneFest18 Timed Tapping Beers
The following beers will be on Tap 13 of the Main Bar (unless starred).
Friday 1 June
- 1600 – Verdant X Track – Truckee (2.6%) – Full-bodied, low ABV table beer with Mosaic & Citra hops
- 1730 – Northern Monk – 10.02// DDH Raspberry Ripple Donut IPA (6.3%) – See name.
- 1900 – DEYA X Fyne Ales – Midnight Hero (8%) – Juicy collab double IPA with Citra, Amarillo & Galaxy.
- 2030 – Magic Rock – Bourbon BA Bearded Lady: Toasted Pecan Prailine (11.5%) – Nutty, dessert-inspired, bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout.
Saturday 2 June
- 1330 – Magic Rock – Cannonball Run 2018 – Consecutive tappings of the 2018 Cannonball IPA series ft. Cannonball (7.4% IPA), Human Cannonball (9.2% DIPA), Neo-Human Cannonball (9.2% NE DIPA), Unhuman Cannonball (11% TIPA).
- 1600 – Wild Beer – The Blend 2017 (4.9%) – Gueze-inspired complex blended barrel-aged sour.
- 1730* – Omnipollo – Noa (11%) – Pecan mud pie imperial stout.
- 1730* – Ca Del Brado – U Baccabianco (7.5%) – Spontaneously fermented white wine barrel sour.
- 1900 – Fyne Ales X De Molen – Prosecco Grappa BA Mills & Hills (9.5%) – Grappa barrel-aged imperial stout.
- 2030 – Beavertown X 3 Floyds – Heavy Lord (14.5%) – Bourbon barrel-finished imperial stout with cacoa and coffee.
*In the Brewers Bar w/ Ma Che Siete Venuti A Fa & Fermentoren!